Washington Coast and Puget Sound Lighthouses
Six Lighthouse panels are printed from original paintings by Richard T. Lee.Panels are printed 8-1/2” x 11” on 200 thread count high quality cotton... washable and colorfast.
Located on Elliot Point, the Mukilteo Lighthouse was built in 1905 and went into service in 1906. It is a wood structure, unlike most which are of stone, brick or concrete. The original oil lantern was replaced in 1927 when electricity was brought to the lighthouse. The light is still used as a fully automated navigational aid.